Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Everyday I'm hustling

Since last updating I've continued to work at the carnival (Wednesday-Sunday), which is tough but is quick , easy money. If you know how to hustle. I don't want to make it seem like I'm a pimp or anything but I'm pretty good at getting people to spend money at my booth just by smiling at them and being friendly, that's kind of hustling right?


That's my super legit work polo
Working for the carnival has been great so far, pretty much every one there is friendly and very, very nice so I haven't had any trouble fitting in. There's only one time I've had trouble so far, which was when a male coworker made a very inapropriate joke about me over the mic at his booth. I told my boss and he said he'd deal with it, which I assume he did since the guy has since stopped making those kinds of jokes and tries to be 'gentlemanly' (it makes him seem like more of a pushover imo) since. I didn't get a formal apology though, which I would have liked.


I had a bizzare interview at Pizza Hut yesterday which literally lasted about 7 minutes. They called me 2 hours later to say I didn't get the job, which lead me to believe they'd already found someone great before interviewing me and were just trying to be polite. OH WELL. I'm filling out some online applications right now.


I've also registered for the local community college and have a counselors appointment on Tuesday to help me choose calsses since I'm too dumb to do it by myself. So there's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment