Sorry for the lack of activity on this blog, I've been busy doing actual adult things!
2 weeks ago I stopped working for the carnival since school was starting up and I couldn't travel with them anymore.
I also started dating my boss practically as soon as I stopped working for him. I know what you're thinking, 'this sounds like a fanfiction I've read online'. But no, I'm really dating my 30 year old, ex-boss. I don't want to talk about him too much on here since this is a pretty new relationship and, as I've mentioned before, my first ever. As time goes by and I get a little more comfortable and used to the idea of having a 'boyfriend' (oh god, I thought the day would never acually come) I might start to blog about him (and us) a bit. Or maybe not, whatever.
Thursday through Sunday I had a job cleaning upholstery at USD. Not much to say about the job, it was just a 4 day thing buuuuuuut I'm excited to say this job helped me make rent for september! I will officially be living on my own for another month.
Slowly but surely it seems like I'm being integrated into the world of adults, paying rent and acquiring a boyfriend? Kids can't do that kind of stuff!
No comments:
Post a Comment