Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The new blog of old Krisitn...a

This blog started off as a senior year English project, when the project ended and my group got our 'A' I was reluctant to delete it because of the sweet blog name we'd picked out. And now I finally think I've found a use for it, a personal blog for me to use. Original, I know.

At first it seemed like a great idea because I'm really a cool chick but then I couldn't think of a single thing to write in here. I came to the realization that I am, in fact, a loser. I don't want to get too long winded so I'll sum it up for you:
In case you're wondering how much of a loser I am: This is the only boy that will willingly kiss me

  • I've left my mother's house at the age of 18 with 2 1/2 months because of relationship problems I had with her
  • I'm unemployed
  • I'm currently unregistered for community college (I had to drop the one I was registered in because of the move) (and the fact that I'm going to community college is pretty lame in itself)
  • I've never had a boyfriend
This sums up my so far, pretty pathetic life, I'll be using this blog to post about my ~feelings~ but also to document on my job hunt, school and pop/nerd culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment